"I am alive and kicking"

Never miss a post! Sign up for notifications through email at the bottom of the page.

Monday, July 11, 2016

An upgraded book list

Good Monday to you all!
(That's me trying for a great attitude for the week ... we'll see how that works.)
I had a pretty good response on Facebook for book suggestions, but wish I would have gotten some comments on my blog. I'll have to work on that.
Anyway, here is the list of books suggested to me that I plan to read and review:

To Kill A Mockingbird -- this is already in my pile, so it's first on my list.

This is first on my list.

Little Women -- No I've never read this, but I think I may appreciated now that I'm older.
A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
The Simpsons Family History (Thanks Janelle! hahaha!)
Me Before You
The Wings of a Falcon
Catch 22
Mists of Avalon
Lady of the Lake
Seven Daughters of Eve -- Super excited for this one as it's all about mitochondrial DNA. Fascinating, Thanks Micaela!

Here are a couple books that I think were suggested in jest, If they were not, they will likely not be making my list of to-read books (Sorry Matt). However, my curiosity might take over and I could pick them up at the library one day ... if the library carries such things.

Uncle John's Bathroom Reader
Photography for Dummies: A Reference for the Rest of Us

If you have any more suggestions, I would love to hear them! Leave a note here in the comments below this blog.
Remember, whoever suggested the book I like best will be in for a surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment