"I am alive and kicking"

Never miss a post! Sign up for notifications through email at the bottom of the page.

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

If I had a million bucks ...

In the last few years, I've had more realistic dreams of what I'd do if I won the lottery.
Here's the top 5:

1. Put aside an untouchable account for my son, which would give him enough money to attend college, trade school or the like. I would make sure he'd be able to not only pay tuition, room and board, but also have enough so he didn't HAVE to work and be able to focus on studying.

2. Purchase a storage shed and turn it into a tiny house. This is my current dream. My family and I already live in a tiny house, so this wouldn't be so far off course to actually do it.
My favorite sites to peruse are tinyhousetalk.com and tinyhouseswoon.com.
Both have great examples of projects from around the U.S.

A tiny house shown on tinyhouseswoon.com.

A tiny house shown on tinyhousetalk.com.


3. Buy a horse (perhaps two), and needed accessories. I've always wanted a horse and have loved riding since childhood. We had the space for a horse when I was a girl, but I knew it was a luxury and gave up on asking long ago.

4. Take a road trip. I've always wanted to take one of two types of road trips: A. Drive from home to a specific destination within a week, stopping wherever along the way. B. Just packing a bag and driving wherever the wind takes me.
Oh it would be fun to just drive along Route 66 -- cliche, I know, but still.

And, yes, I would use a paper map. GPS is for pansies. 


5. Pay off all my bills. No explanation needed there.

No comments:

Post a Comment