"I am alive and kicking"

Never miss a post! Sign up for notifications through email at the bottom of the page.

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Be Happy, Be Grateful

"The purpose of our lives is to be happy." ~ Dalai Lama

Be happy! Despite a crappy start to the morning,
my day got better and a little silly. (Photo by Anna Jauhola)
Being happy is something I strive for every day, and often fail miserably.
However, days like today have been great. Despite my morning beginning with a 10 mile drive at 30 mph on ice and then some guy honking at me to go when a car was coming, today's been pretty good.
An author named SK Lamont shared a post from my writing site, annajauhola.com. I wrote about Ms. Lamont's post from Sunday, Jan. 24 because it was helpful for my writing endeavors.

Enjoy your day, everyone! I leave you with this:
"What if today, we were just grateful for everything?"

No comments:

Post a Comment