"I am alive and kicking"

Never miss a post! Sign up for notifications through email at the bottom of the page.

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Look for this great article

Floating is going viral!

Okay. So I'd LOVE it if my article and blog posts about floating went viral, but hey. The attention the two are raising about a great experience is awesome!
The article I wrote for The Daily Republic in Mitchell ran today, and it's gained some serious attention for Mitchell's Float Spa!
Between my original blog about Float Spa and this article, the place is gonna be hoppin' just in time for Easter weekend!
Angie says she's set to do an interview for TV this weekend. 
Congratulations Angie and Tim!
Anyway, check out the article -- Mitchell's new business: Floating the weight away -- it's worth a read and then it's worth a float!

Tim and Angie Moon own Float Spa in Mitchell. (Photo by Anna Jauhola)

No comments:

Post a Comment