"I am alive and kicking"

Never miss a post! Sign up for notifications through email at the bottom of the page.

Monday, May 9, 2016

Email updates on our ancestry

Our spit is now being processed! 


Screenshot of my email from AncestryDNA.

I received this email last week from AncestryDNA and Connie received the same email a day or two later.
We are ridiculously excited to follow this process. And now, the next three to five weeks will probably crawl by.
In the meantime, I may keep updating my family tree on ancestry.com. I've found someone who did a family history on my mom's side, which has been interesting. It's traced back quite far, too.
My next step is to contact a few relatives from my dad's side of the family to get a few names and dates. I can't recall them all ... maybe that's a project for during a trip up north.

No comments:

Post a Comment