"I am alive and kicking"

Never miss a post! Sign up for notifications through email at the bottom of the page.

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Snapchat: A fun way to keep in touch

I have joined the Snapchat revolution.        
Well, maybe revolution is a strong word.
A fun way to keep in touch,
without the drama of
Facebook. (Photo by
Anna Jauhola)
I've joined the Snapchat ... uh, gang. Yeah, gang. Or something.
My story isn't long yet, and the front camera on my phone doesn't work, but it's fun.
I mostly Snapchat with my friend Jen, who sent me a picture today (April 28) of snow in the Black Hills. How lovely for her.
I sent her a picture of a muffin.
She then sent me a picture of her looking stern, as in, "Don't tempt me with food, woman."
Really, so far, Snapchat has proven itself to be an extremely abbreviated version of Facebook. But you only see the pictures once or twice, and with perhaps much less drama.
So, it's a win, really.
Unless they get hacked again and my number is leaked.
Hmmm ...
It's been raining for the last two days, at least, and I'm ready for some sunshine and warmth.
My rose bushes need some sun to really get growing. AND, I'm hoping for some dry days so I can begin planting my flower garden. :)
Have a great week and enjoy your weekend!

1 comment: