"I am alive and kicking"

Never miss a post! Sign up for notifications through email at the bottom of the page.

Monday, August 8, 2016

GOAL: Working to Increase My Followers

Fun Fact: My only registered follower on Anna's Not Dead is my brother.
When I saw this, I realized it was time to make it a goal to get more followers! 
Many people are repeat readers, as far as I can tell, but it would be awesome if I could start a good list of faithful readers. 
Today, I bring you a few simple ways to follow my blog. 


Easily enough, I now have a Follow button at the very top of my homepage.
When you click Follow, if you are already logged into Google or Blogger, a pop-up page will tell you how your information will appear on my page.
If you are not logged in to Google or Blogger, it will ask you to create a FREE account, which is super easy, by the way.

Just a little ways down on the same side of the page, you can also follow me on GooglePlus.


I do have nine followers on GooglePlus already, to whom I am extremely thankful! Hope to see you there!

At the very bottom of any page on my blog, you will find a spot to enter your email address in order to get updates whenever I post a new blog. You can also send me comments or questions from the Contact Form.


So there are the simple ways you can follow Anna's Not Dead. I hope to see my numbers soar, as I'm often optimistic on a Monday. I realistically expect maybe one or two new followers every so often. Hope you have a fantastic week.
Until Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. The wonderful thing about being Anna's follower is that you're the only one.

    ReplyDelete