"I am alive and kicking"

Never miss a post! Sign up for notifications through email at the bottom of the page.

Friday, February 5, 2016

Board Creation ~ Visit me on Pinterest

As a part of my ongoing mission to better represent myself, I've created a board to Anna's Not Dead posts on Pinterest.
Follow it here.
It's just one more way to see my posts and ALSO hopefully get new followers.

Pins of posts from Annasnotdead.blogspot.com are now on a specificboard
on my Pinterest Page. Visit me there too!


On a side note:
I'd like to remind you I'm also working on professional blogs about writing at annajauhola.com.
Be sure to check it out.
If you have suggestions about either site, please be sure to send me a note through the contact forms.
The Anna's Not Dead contact form is at the bottom of the home page.
At annajauhola.com, the contact form can be accessed through the Contact button in the top menu.
I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment