"I am alive and kicking"

Never miss a post! Sign up for notifications through email at the bottom of the page.

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Please, don't waste your vote

Voting is an important part of being a U.S. citizen.
Saying you hate Trump and you hate Hilary, and you plan to just not vote is not acceptable to me.
Please, don't waste your vote. If you don't like the mainstream candidates, take a look at former New Mexico Gov. Gary Johnson and his running mate, former Massachusetts Gov. William Weld.

I'm not going to go in-depth. I should, but I'm not comfortable enough talking politics. I just know these guys have more common sense than Trump and more integrity than Hilary.
SO, please (forgive the fun pun) #FeelTheJohnson this election.
Maybe we CAN make America sane again.


No comments:

Post a Comment